Most Trusted 24 Hour ER in Easton
Our highly trained staff can provide care for everything from cuts and broken bones to life-threatening conditions such as heart attack or stroke. We provide efficient, prompt and compassionate care, and offer:
- Multi-functional treatment rooms for patients with varied conditions
- A dynamic ER design focused on providing a better experience for patients and visitors
- Highly-qualified, dedicated health care professionals who are committed to the highest standards of care
- A continued commitment to keep wait times to a minimum
Awards and Distinctions:
- Designated Chest Pain Center with PCI - Society of Chest Pain
- Designated Primary Stroke Center - The Joint Commission
- Readers' Choice Best Emergency Services - 2016, 2017, 2018
- Geriatric-friendly ER
Questions about our Emergency Team or Department?
You can contact our ED Management, our EMS Manager, our Stroke Coordinator or Trauma Coordinator. We also offer CPR and first aid training classes - select the AHA coordinator as recipient to inquire.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of a heart attack, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room.