Welcome to our family. Easton Hospital provides general, family-focused primary care services just where you need them—close to home. From check-ups and immunizations to treatment for things that are a bit more serious, you can trust our doctors to be your primary source of everyday care.
Our family practice doctors coordinate care for individuals or the entire family, from infants to seniors. Our doctors have the training and expertise to recognize and treat a full range of acute and chronic illnesses that affect children and adults.
Below is a listing of common services offered by family medicine doctors. If you are interested in other services, the doctor will discuss your individual needs.
- Adult, adolescent, pediatric office care
- Comprehensive physical examinations
- Gynecologic exams and Pap smears
- Care for episodic illness or minor problems
- Continuous care for chronic problems
- Throat cultures
- Allergy treatment
- Minor surgery (including removal of small growths and suturing lacerations)
- Vision screenings
- Well-baby and well-child care
- Blood pressure, weight monitoring and follow-up
- Treatment of work-related injuries
- Lab studies
- School and sports physicals
- Diabetes management
- Asthma care
- Hypertension screening and care
- Other routine medical care
- Hospital care of adults, children, newborns