Some infectious diseases are passed from person-to-person, while others are transmitted by insect or animal bites, via contaminated foods or other environmental exposures.
Our outpatient special interests include:
- Lyme disease and tick associated diseases.
- Bone, joint, spine, heart, and prosthetic device infections
- Cure of recurrent staphylococcal and MRSA infections
- Outpatient Intravenous antibiotic treatment
- Unexplained Fever illnesses and diagnostic problems
- HIV medicine
- Infections and infection prevention in patients with impaired immunity
- Modern treatment of hepatitis C free of interferon
- Prevention and treatment of infections in patients receiving Humira, Enbrel, Remicade and other tumor necrosis factor blockers for arthritis and Crohn’s disease.
- Recurrent Clostridium difficile infection (antibiotic diarrheas)
We provide outpatient, care to patients at the Easton Hospital Wound Healing Center, as part of a team including surgeons, podiatrists and wound care nurses. Our Center offers hyperbaric oxygen treatments. We treat:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Longstanding non-healing wounds
- Bone infections
- Radiation injuries to skin and bone